You love Iced Coffee and need to spice up your visuals?
You’ve come to the right place!
What’s better than iced coffee in a hot summer?
It’s pink iced coffee on a hot summer’s day.
And the recipe is easy (even vegan). Get it here:
Ingredients for 1 cup:
- 100ml freshly brewed, hot coffee
- 2 ice cubes
- 50-100ml plant milk
- 1-2tsp (vegan) beet root juice
Recipe for Laurel’s Pink Iced Latte
- Brew your favorite coffee and set aside 5 minutes to cool down a tiny bit. I’m doing mine with a Slow Coffee version or a with a simple coffee machine.
- In the meantime, choose your cup made from glass (to see the pink later) and put in two ice cubes.
- Add ~100 ml of your favorite plant milk on top of the ice cubes. Make the glass about half full. Mine is a smooth barista oat-soy mix. (Barista means it’s perfect for coffee and can even make foam)
- Next, pour about 1-2 teaspoons of beet root juice into the milk.
- Now, pour ~100ml of your hot coffee very slowly over an ice cube into the glass until you’ve reached the desired amount. There you go!
TIP: I always get the best taste experience when I don’t make the coffee too strong and then mix coffee and milk about 1:1 or even 2:1 (two parts coffee, one part milk).
Experiment until you find your favorite ratio!
Share with friends and have fun this summer! Don’t forget the sun screen 🙏🏻🌈